Saturday, January 30, 2010

Emergency Knickers

I guess that all women understand the importance of "emergency knickers" - but I have recently reviewed mine.

I found a VERY CHEAP method to organise my undies drawer, at a local store, and decided that it would be a useful way to spend time.

The system consisted of 3 drawer-length boxes, collapsible, in plastic - rather like long skinny topless shoe boxes. So I set about to get those damned drawers, organised.

Since I have not required "emergency knickers" for 15 years, since a hysterectomy, I found that the reason I could hardly get that drawer open, was that I had so many of those dreaded items, plus a number of bra's that no longer had any need for viable space.

Everyone should be happy to know that my drawers drawer......... is now a vision of organisation, and that every knicker in there, is useful!

Organisation makes you feel soooooo powerful.

cheers!

No comments: